- The most healthiest food source on the planet. Find out why the early explorers used to carry this on their ships to prevent Scurvy. Easy to grow! and also a good food source for your Tilapia.
- $9.99 USD
- fish poop tea
- do not order this, it is strictly a test product
- $1.00 USD
- Burdock Root - 1 OZ.
- Burdock is a root that is found in Europe in Asia. It has many medicinal
qualities and has been used in many herbal remedies. The root is sweet
to the taste and has a gummy consistency. Traditionally, burdock has
been used as a remedy for measles, arthritis, tonsillitis, viruses like
colds, throat pain, and as a diuretic. In modern times, burdock is also
used in oncology and to treat many other serious health problems.
THIS ITEM IS SOLD IN 1 OZ BAGS
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- $4.95 USD
- An Asian water spinach that is used in all Asian countries cooking. Various names may include Japanese Water Spinach PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- $16.25 USD
- Hibiscus Flower C & S
- Cut and Sifted Hibiscus Flower- Hibiscus Sabdariffa each sale is for 1 OZ
- $3.50 USD
- Chamomile - 2 OZ.
- $8.98 USD
- Chunmee Green Tea
- This is a certified Kosher product, Camellia Sinesis. Each sealed bag comes in a 2 oz packette.
- $3.98 USD